Sunday, September 28, 2008

In the tops of the mountains...

Stewart Falls - Provo Canyon - Near Davis' family cabin
Suffice it to say, I am having a blast out here in Utah. I will give better details in coming posts, but I am staying at Gpa. Bezzant's house right now. I have taken care of a lot of details for me to return to BYU next fall, and I have seen a lot of people I know and love out here. Namely, family, work friends (RAs, BYU security friends, and EFY COUNSELORS...), and a lot of guys that were residents when I was an RA. It has been great to see them become great men, and also see how the ways in which they haven't changed, which can be comical. Oh, and I have met up with a few people from BYU EMS, and things are really starting to take off for the program in a lot of ways. I feel like I could write term-paper sized posts about each of these areas. Things are going very well though. I feel sad I will be leaving.