Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhh technology...



So I was reading the comics page in the newspaper today.  After getting a chuckle out of the panels, I pointed my finger at the paper and held it for a while...


And then I realized what I was doing....


You know it's been too long since you read the comics page offline when you hover your finger over the page waiting for the alt text to appear (one of my favorites, and another).

For those of you not familiar with xkcd, it is one of my favorite comics when it is within bounds.  It's pretty easy to skip over the inappropriate ones to get to the others.  I have stated before that it, like Calvin and Hobbes, describes a lot of my sense of humor.

  If you don't know what alt text is yet, hover the mouse cursor over the comic and some extra text will appear.

Here's another one of my favorites.