Friday, July 2, 2010

Moving Day


Hey guys! How are you? Long time, I know. Well, I have decided to consolidate my online presence, and have moved my blog to my own personal website. Really, it's just a name change, but didn't the Bard say something about a blog by any other name would read just as... um, I'll let you fill in the adjective there (dependent on your own enjoyment of the blog...).

Anyways, the new site is http://blog.dancummings.pro

It comes as part of my new website, which for now is just an online CV, but in the future I hope to make it my own personal space on the web for all things Dan. You can check out what I have so far at http://dancummings.pro and feel free to drop a comment on the above blog with your website, I'd love some ideas on what to do with mine.

So family, readers, followers, and casual acquaintances, lurkers, stalkers, and anyone else who reads, this, please keep reading! (Just at a different place).

Thanks, and I'll see you on the other side of the interweb!

-Dan